I almost hit 2 people while driving within the span of an hour. I would like to point out that I was not at fault for either situation. And some of you may find that hard to believe but I assure you that it was nothing more than a freak occurrence that I happened to meet two people with a death wish on the same night.
But you start to get a reputation of being a bad driver when you admit this to someone. Though hypothetically...if you sleep with someone on a first date, does that make you slutty, or just a free spirit?? Or if you were to have two abortions, would that make you a bad mother? Maybe, it just wasn't your time, or theirs.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The ending of this is pretty funny.
ReplyDeleteI think if you began the joke with:
I hate it when people get wrongly labeled as something they're not. Like last week I almost hit two people......
I think just setting the tone (premise) will establish the bit better than the story will. Although I think you should still use the story as an example rather than the set up.