Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stalker-for-hire

My boyfriend dumped me. Good news for my husband...

but I am totally obsessed with my ex. He is so hunky and smells so good. I was stalking him for awhile, but with the economy the way it is, I had to take a second job – so now I use Stalker-for-hire.

It is a great service. They let me choose my stalking preferences. Everyone is different, you know. I have my stalker get a pee sample, sniff his underwear, and bring back fresh hair locks for my alter.

Plus, once a month, my stalker masturbates in my ex's bed and posts the video on YouTube.

7 comments:

  1. I can't get past the fact that you had to take a second job because of the economy but then you hired a stalker. isn't that conflicting? like how could you afford a stalker if you had to get a second job? does that make sense?

    beyond that...I think this is good so far. Maybe expand a bit about specific services you can get. Watching them through a window, keeping a log of everything they do. maybe what you've found out from your stalker-for-hire??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that stalking was cheaper than my part time job. I didn't know what to do, but then I googled, "Cheap Stalkers for Hire"...

    But I could take this another direction...

    I wanted to stalk him, but I'm too A.D.D. so I had to call stalker-for-hire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you couldn't do it because you couldn't be stealthy? keep quiet? stop crying when you saw him? I dunno...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what if I hired a migrant worker to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh i think that's a bit played out. how about u hired a stalker enthusiast from craigslist or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Thai,
    Maybe you can take the angle of not having time to stalk because you have to take care of your family. I think that creates a more unusual juxtaposition of you being a devoted mother and a stalker...

    Like you realized that, "stalking is a single women's game.

    I think this is a good bit.

    ReplyDelete