Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thai me

Hello, my name is Thai. Tied up, tied down, tied around, Tied-over, tires, tie it, for thai’s sake, thai-thai.

Kids are cruel. My parents went to Thailand… thank goodness they didn’t stop in Phucket.

6 comments:

  1. .. F*%^ed up, F&*^ed down, etc. (I am thinking of going through the list quickly... then later using call backs like "Mother Thai-er!" "Thai-a-duck" etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're going in two directions. You touch on that kids are cruel...you should elaborate a bit more on that. The other direction is using your name as some sort of substitute for a swear word. You know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant, kids are cruel, they made fun of my name alot... called me Thai-ed up, thai-die, thai... blah, blah, blah.

    So, it is a good thing my name wasn't Phuck. Cause then they would have called me, "Phuck this, and Phuck that."

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool... I'll tie it together like that.

    My name is Thai. Yes, kids made fun of me a lot in school. Thai-ed up, Thai-ed ... good thing my name wasn't F*&k.

    That seems tighter too. But I'm hoping that once I set it up, people will keep swapping the word Thai for F*&k in their minds, so I can say other weird things, later, as a call back... like "Mother Thai-er" of "Thai a duck"! for a silent giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Phuck line. I like it as a good "one-liner" to end the "name" bit.
    I'm not sure if the "Phuck" line will be clear enough for a callback though...

    ...unless after you say, "thank goodness they didn’t stop in Phucket," you use a few examples of what the kids would have called you...

    Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete